Basal implantation – or installation of implants with cortical fixation – a technique that allows you to instantly integrate the implant into the bone tissue and carry out the installation of crowns.
The technique has many advantages compared to classical implantation:
- Implants are installed without a gingival incision (as opposed to two-stage implantation).
- Installation is possible simultaneously with tooth extraction (there is no need to wait for bone healing after removal, and only then implant).
- Implants allow you to install them in areas with bone deficiency, when classical implantation is powerless.
- There is no need to carry out bone growth and sinus lift.
- The installation of crowns is carried out immediately after the operation.
What does it look like